Performing an Alignment Service will ensure proper handling, straight steering and prolong tire life.
When Do You Need A Wheel Alignment?
- Every 12,000 miles or once a year
- Vehicle pulls to one side or “drifts”
- Need to keep steering wheel turned to drive straight
- Excessive tire wear found
- After changing a set of tires
- After changing suspension and steering components
- Trans-axle replacement
2-Wheel vs. 4-Wheel Alignment
- Most vehicles today have independent suspension, even in the rearm and these vehicles should always receive a 4-wheel alignment.
Not all PTAC centers provide this service. To see what services each center provides and to find the nearest center close to you, please click here.