Minneapolis - East Lake St, MN
Auto Maintenance and Repair Shop
Location Number 030-14 - Minneapolis – East Lake St
3232 East Lake Street, Minneapolis, MN 55406
Phone: (612) 721-3303
Our shop has been owned by Minneapolis native Tim Gleason since 1999. Tim owns three Precision Tune Auto Care centers and prides himself on building a great car repair team to serve you. Manager Blake Hatchett has been running the joint since 2003, and Head Mechanic Donavan worked with Tim before he bought the shop! Assistant Manager Eric and mechanics Edwin (speaks Spanish) have been serving Longfellow and Seward customers for many years also, and Dave lives just a few blocks away. We never know if our next customer might be a next door neighbor or Tim's kid's basketball coach (Amy) or elementary school teacher (Christian) or MayDay Parade companions (Pam and Colleen)!
We are located about halfway between the Light Rail tracks on Hiawatha and the Mississippi River at 33rd Avenue and East Lake Street.
Currently we have 3 free Courtesy Cars but they are popular so make sure to request one if you need it.
Thanks for your business. And remember we fix everything from tires, alignments, and brakes to motor and transmission replacement.
6 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING AVAILABLE
On purchases of $199 or more with your Precision Tune Credit Card
*Subject to credit approval. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter the terms of this offer at any time. Minimum monthly payments required. See store for details. Not all PTAC locations participate in this program.
- A/C and Heat: Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC) Service & Repair
- Airbag Diagnostics
- Alternator Service and Replacement
- Battery Service/Test
- Belts, Hoses and Filters
- Brake Service and Repair
- Car Warning Lights
- Catalytic Converter Replacement
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics
- Clutch Repair and Service
- Cooling System Service
- CV Axle Repair and Replacement
- Electrical System Services
- Exhaust System Inspection and Repair
- Extended Warranty Services
- Fluid Maintenance Services
- Fuel System: Air Induction and Fuel Injection Services
- Headlight Restoration
- Hybrid Vehicle Repair and Maintenance
- Lifetime Brakes Warranty
- Oil Change: Standard, Synthetic, and Diesel
- Powertrain System Services: Engine Replacement and Repair, Transmission Replacement, and Differential/Transaxle Repair
- Scheduled Maintenance Services
- Shocks and Struts: Inspection and Replacement
- Starter Service and Replacement
- Steering and Suspension Inspection and Repair
- Timing Belts
- Tire Rotation, Maintenance, and Services
- Tune Up Service: Ignition System and Spark Plugs
- Water Pumps
- Wheel Balancing
- Windshield Chip Repair
- View All Services
Tim Gleason - PMan Parade
Precision Man made an appearance in the St. Helena's School parade!
In today's busy economy, we believe "Convenience" is our highest value proposition. Fleet owners will have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the work on their vehicles will be done promptly and will be done right the first time. Competitive prices and better value In and Out, Same Day Service to minimize... Learn More