Minneapolis - SW/Edina, MN
Auto Maintenance and Repair Shop
Location Number 030-02 - Minneapolis – SW/Edina
5353 France Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55410
Phone: (612) 927-7620
Our shop has been owned by Fulton Neighborhood resident and Minneapolis native Tim Gleason since 2008. Tim owns three Precision Tune shops and prides himself on assembling a great car repair team to serve you. Manager Rob Hanninen has been advising our customers since 2010, and mechanics Pat, Jay, and Will have been with Tim much longer. We never know if our next customer might be a next door neighbor or the Tim's mom!
We are located four blocks south of the Edina Theater and 12 blocks north of Southdale at 54th Street and France Ave.
Currently we have 3 free Courtesy Cars but they are popular so make sure to request one if you need it.
Thanks for your business. And remember we fix everything from tires, alignments, and brakes to complete engine and transmission replacement.
6 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING AVAILABLE
On purchases of $199 or more with your Precision Tune Credit Card
*Subject to credit approval. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter the terms of this offer at any time. Minimum monthly payments required. See store for details. Not all PTAC locations participate in this program.
- A/C and Heat: Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC) Service & Repair
- Airbag Diagnostics
- Alternator Service and Replacement
- Battery Service/Test
- Belts, Hoses and Filters
- Brake Service and Repair
- Catalytic Converter Replacement
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics
- Clutch Repair and Service
- Cooling System Service
- CV Axle Repair and Replacement
- Electrical System Services
- Exhaust System Inspection and Repair
- Extended Warranty Services
- Fluid Maintenance Services
- Headlight Restoration
- Lifetime Brakes Warranty
- Scheduled Maintenance Services
- Shocks and Struts: Inspection and Replacement
- Starter Service and Replacement
- Steering and Suspension Inspection and Repair
- Tire Rotation, Maintenance, and Services
- Tune Up Service: Ignition System and Spark Plugs
- Wheel Balancing
- Windshield Chip Repair
- View All Services
Tim Gleason - PMan Parade
Precision Man made an appearance in the St. Helena's School parade!
Check out our Loaner Bike program featured on CBS Minnesota!
Even businesses like Precision Tune Auto Care in Edina are cutting down on filling up the loaner cars. Instead, it's offering loaner bicycles.
"If someone wants to run down the street, or get a cup of coffee, or something, it's great to be able to give them a bike and they can just tool down there," said Jay Steere, an employee.
In today's busy economy, we believe "Convenience" is our highest value proposition. Fleet owners will have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the work on their vehicles will be done promptly and will be done right the first time. Competitive prices and better value In and Out, Same Day Service to minimize... Learn More